October 31, 2010

Haloween 2010 ( Vikings....OMG)

So, I was SO excited to get trick or treaters this year after living in the condo for 2 years and not getting ONE SINGLE TRICK OR TREATER!  We had about 50 kids this year and it was so much fun!

I did get some pictures of our 'local' kids:

This is Chance as a horse, Logan as a cow and Chase as a Hobo???  These guys are regulars at our door and they hang out in our driveway skateboarding and do chores for us!  They are really awesome boys!

This is Tanner.  He and his parents used to live in this house.  His Grandma lives 2 houses down, so he is in the neighborhood a lot.  Cute Spiderman!

These two are Saber and Bailey.  They are twin brothers of Chance who's pic is earlier.  More neighbor boys!  (Do you see a theme here?  There are SO many boys in this neighborhood!)

Ok, again....more boys from the neighborhood!  (If I tried to take pics of just random kids, I probably would have the cops at my door)
This is Justin, Middle boy...I don't know and Justin's brother Austin. 
We really have an array of some cute and nice boys in a few house radious!  They really are nice boys and we get a kick out of watching them!

Happy Halloween everyone!!!  I had a really great time handing out candy!!!

On another note:  Oh...my Vikings.  I forgive you, but it isn't easy.  Enough said.

Love, Lori

2 comments:

  1. So much fun that you guys got so many kids!! You do live in a pretty friendly neighborhood!!

    I didn't get to watch the Vikings game, and I take it they lost!! Annoying, really annoying!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fact that you took pictures of the neighbor kids! What a friendly little neighborhood you live in!! Glad you had some trick or treaters!! And the Vikings.....not sure what to say, but they better win this week since we will be there to watch!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete