We had a pretty laid back weekend around here. Nothing too exciting! We got cleaning, yard work and laundry all done....and then we got some sun and grilled! Sun night it stormed, so there was not much going on as far as seeing fireworks! I mean...it downpoured! I ended up making steak the "Pioneer Woman" way and cooked it in my cast iron skillet instead of grilling. I have to say...IT WAS AWESOME! Wow...I never would have thought that pan frying a great t-bone would turn out that good, but it did! I did get a cool picture of a rainbow Sun night before it decided to rain hard!!!
Today was great! Not one cloud in the sky, low humidity and just plain gorgeous! I filled up my pool and we just hung around all afternoon. Then after showers, we grilled brats and had a great dinner on our patio! Following are random pictures from our weekend. Because of the format issues I am having, they will no doubt be in "RANDOM" order! Ha! I hope everyone had a great Holiday weekend!!
So there is our weekend wrap up! I'm not looking forward to going back to work tomorrow, but I guess it has to be done!! I hope everyone had a great and safe holiday!!
Looked like a very relaxing weekend!! Ours was about the same (without the rain)! I am so glad it didn't rain here for the 4th!!
ReplyDeleteFun weekend and fun pictures! Love it now what we can see what you are up to!! Glad you had a good 4th--minus the rain!!
ReplyDelete