Jerry was cooking fresh Walleye. This is the fish in some special beer batter.
Ok, not the most health consious thing, but this fish is cooking!! YUM!
Then we went downstairs and drank and played "Sequense" ( did I spell that right?) Anyway, this game is SO FUN! I love it! My Mom and Jerry are such a fun couple to hang out with! Even though there is a 20+ year age gap, they are just a joy to be with!!
Once we got home from Mom & Jerry's, this is what my BFF/BF had his mind set on doing. Happy Valentines Day Baby!!!
Of course, it snowed like 4 inches last night into this morning! But, as the day progressed, the sun came out and almost ALL the snow melted. This is the way things go out here in Denver. Unless we get BIG snow....it goes away pretty quickly! I happen to love that!
So of course, after we got home from Mom & Jerry's we had to watch the first race of the season! The Daytona 500!
Jamie McMurray wins! Good Job!!
This is what is for supper! Country style ribs. I used the Caribbean Jirk for the base instead of the normal BB Sauce. I really like the change! BUT...for a little bit of the BBQ flavor.....for the last like 20 minutes, I did add some BBQ sauce. The combination in just simply scrumptious! And something different! The ribs were again,,......awesome!
And just to end this post....this is the new book I have been reading lately. Just so you know, I have probably read 20 books in the past 9 months! I used to read all the time, ever since I was in High School...
This particular book is based on the Indian/Trader saga of the early 1800's. It has been an interesting read, and I have gained a lot of knowledge. (Although, I will NEVER use this knowledge, unless of course I play Tivial Pursuit - Indian History. Huh?)
That aside, I do enjoy this book. I should blog about the books I read...like I said, I read A LOT! And many different jonras (oh the spelling..!!! LOL)
Anyway, I had a fun weekend, nothing special. I'm happy and I am really liking the Winter Olympics!!!
Love ya all!
Bye!




Glad you had a good weekend with Grandma and Jerry!
ReplyDelete