February 6, 2010

I have a confession to make: I'M ADDICTED TO AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL

Yes, today I finally have come face-to-face with my addiction.  I have been doing some cleaning and laundry, but I am on hour 5 of ANTM episodes!!  It is 2:00pm and I haven't even gotten out of my pj's or taken a shower!  I still have a few episodes left until the end....(yes, it is a marathon) and I can't take myself away from the tv!  As I'm blogging, I can still hear what's happening.  Oh help.......

If you need me, I'll be in front of the TV.

2 comments:

  1. HAHA... Mom your funny... When Theresa and I lived in the dorms together at college we would literally sit in our room ALL day watching SVU marathons... It was sad:) I have done that with top model too, you can't help but watch especially when its a marathon, you get the whole season in 1 day:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have done that too----I LOVE marathons!!! Yesterday we all watched Toddlers and Tiaras---never seen it before, but its fun to watch when there are so many back to back episodes!!

    ReplyDelete