First off, I absolutely LOVED having my kids/family out here for a visit!! They don't come here enough and I know it's hard with 5 babies and 4 adults..but they did it and I am so forever grateful!!! I HAD A BLAST!!
I will now post a ton of pictures......ready?? Really? OK!!! Here we go!
A bunch of kids jumped in the pool...but my poor camera skills only caught Malia! She was the last to go!
Ellie loving the pool! She is such a GREAT swimmer!! I love this girl so so much!
Little Miss Kendra in a little baby pool Lisa picked up. How cute is this one?? What a cutie!!
And Little Miss Brylie got in on the action as well! She LOVED the water! My sister and BIL keep the pool fairly warm, so it was perfect for our little one! How much fun is she having???? Love it!
Just a cute shot of Miss Kendra.
Blakers and Malia swimming! They had such a great time in the pool. They swam and swam and swam!!!
Ok, Miss Ellie in her goggles! She is such a great swimmer too! She is growing up so fast...makes Nana sad! But what a wonderful girl she is turning out to be!
Now we move on to Lakeside on Friday night. Oh man....WHAT A HOOT!! We all had such a great time!! Look at the intensity on those cute faces!!
Now look at this face. Sheer TERROR! But, I have to say....My little Malia stuck it out and rode this roller coaster to the end!! She is such an unbelievable child! Love it!!
I have TONS of pics from the amusement park.. but I just loved this one!! These two are just so precious!!!!
Saturday we went to Lookout Mtn. Nice pic, huh?
Ellie taking pictures. You know? This girl will probably be soooo much of a photographer and she won't even know it! I have to WORK AND WORK AND WORK at learning this stuff!!
This was too cute. Miss Kendra with Ellie's new sunglasses on! I absolutley love the zebra!! How cute are these glasses anyway???!!!
My girls. What can I say about them? I have never been more proud to say that these two belong to me!!!! I am sooo very proud of both of them and the beautiful women they have become!!! Oh my.....I am truly one lucky Mother!! Love you two to pieces!!!
Ok.....does this not melt your heart?? It does mine! These are my BABIES. I love every single one of them for their individual personalities and just who they are!! I am so very blessed, I can't even imagine! Plus, little Jillian in Heaven..... I'm sure she loved these little ones in the mountains.....and I'm sure was looking down on us!!! God is good!!
While here, we had a little "Little Birthday Party" for Blake! He is such a cute child and soooo imaginative!!! He is the only boy so he has a big road to go down...but you know what??? He is AWESOME!!! What a smart, cute and caring child! Happy Birthday Blake!!
All in all, what a wonderful visit from the people who are most dear to my heart!!! I so would love it if they all moved out here!!!!! I'm here to help in any way I can!!! {hint hint}
Steve and I had such a wonderful time while you were all here! Also, Lisa, Matt, Keith, Mandy and Mom & Jerry!
YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!!!!




Looks like you guys had a wonderful time! I'm sure it went by way too fast!
ReplyDeleteWe had a BLAST!! I didn't want to leave:( We will be doing this again, now that we know that we can handle it:) HA!! Love you and miss you TONS!!
ReplyDeletep.s. thanks for the waterworks here:) HAHA!!
Loved every minute of our stay!!! So sad we have to live so far apart!!! We will for sure be back!! Thanks for everything...LOVE AND MISS YOU SOOOOOOOOO MUCH MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete