January 19, 2010

Vintage Pearl Necklace

I got this beautiful Vintage Pearl necklace for Christmas from my kids....It is just so pretty!  The letters are for each one of my Grandchildren :   E - Ellie; B - Blake; M - Malia; J - Jillian; and K - for Kendra!!  Along side is a pretty little pearl.  The chain was a little small for me, so I finally found a necklace extender and now it's fine!  The only thing is that I worry the necklace extender is kind of cheap..so maybe I will contact The Vintage Pearl and get a longer necklace.  (Jodi - let me know what I need to do)
Anyway, I tried to get a good picture of the necklace and it didn't turn out the greatest.....but I just love it!  I can't wait to wear it tomorrow!!


1 comment:

  1. SO GLAD YOU LIKE IT!!! I think it is sooo pretty! Wear it proudly!!! :) Now that we have a name, I should order the next charm for ya and I will ask about a bigger chain! :)

    ReplyDelete