October 2, 2011

Random things

I have not posted in SO long....not that anyone other than my 2 daughters follow this, but I still feel like I need to update this thing!
First of all, I had a visit from thest two last month to take pictures of my nephew Matt and his two friends...it was so fun!
You can check out their photos at this site   Jodi Lansink Photagraphy.  They are awesome!

My Awesome Daugher Jodi!  I love my family So much!


And...my first Grandchild Ellie....she has my heart big time!  I love her soooo much!  I have made my plane reservations to go see all of my other Grandbabies and Family and I CAN'T WAIT!  I will be sure to post after my vistit!!  I leave Denver on the 21st.....so stay tuned!  (Isn't she just beautiful????)
She is beautiful on the inside too.....bonus for this NANA~


This is a 4 generation picture.. sorry Mom...your eyes were closed but I love this picture!  My beautiful Mom, Me....Jodi and Ellie.... How I miss these two girls!!


So IKEA opened here in Denver.  Of course Steve & I had to check it out!!!  I have to say, it was a little intimadating at first...but we did get this little beauty!  We have a nice size kitchen, but the people who designed it were not very smart!  No room for food, AT ALL!  For over a year, we had food stuff on the one counter and on top of the fridge.  I personally don't like that.  This cupboard took care of that  problem.  I love this cabinet@                   

So, Blogger decided that it was going to be Weird again...... so this is my new Fall color...Esse Blue.  I like it, but i don' thin anyone else does!!!  HAAA
What is going on with YOU?  C'mon guys!



I'm out and I will promise to blog more often!!

Love, Lori
                                                                                                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment