March 18, 2011

Oh my goodness.....

I just saw that I haven't posted since Feb 20th!  I guess I haven't had too much to blog about.  I'm actually here at work (sshhhh-don't tell anyone) waiting for 5:00 so I can start my weekend!  It is supposed to be a really nice weekend with highs on Sunday at 70 degrees!  I'm ready for Spring, but my body sure could use a bit more time! Ha!  Lose weight, tone up and tan...ugghhh.

I heard that tomorrow night the moon is supposed to be the biggest moon either since 28 years or in the next 28 years...not really sure, but looking forward to maybe taking some pictures!

I will leave you with a picture...  Easter is coming.  This just cracks me up big time!!

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHA!!!! Love the bunny pic!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi lori, Im Maydelin From Venezuela.. remember? well today was that I read your comment in my blog... I don´t go to my blog anymore because that is for sell hair bows, and i don´t sell anymore, so I go today because somebody tell me she was write in my blog, and then I see you comment, sorry about that... Well that kids in my blog not are my children's the big girl is my little sister, and the baby is a girl i care... but both are beautiful do not you think? about my english, well whith a little help from translator google i can do this better

    well that its everything to say, thanks so much for answer me... Love Maydelin

    ReplyDelete