September 20, 2010

I'm an such a bore!!! This is what I got............

Ok, so I haven't posted for a bit.  Sorry.  Not like you care or anything..I have like 2 people who ever look and comment!  Hahaahhah!

So anyway, nothing much has been going on here.  Just living life.  Work and work and work.  Uggghhh....

This weekend basically consisted of this:


Re-potted this little beauty - "Lori" - into a bigger pot. It's hard to tell the true color, but it is a blood red and it is so pretty!



Now this plant, we transplanted and come to find out that half the plant wasn't even connected!!!


So, I had to take the majority of the plant and put it in water to root.  I have NO idea how that plant lasted that long without nourisment!! But......now I have it  under control.  It will be added to the pot in a couple weeks!!




This is the outdoor plant.  This plant is the most hearty thing ever!!  In the condo, it was stuck in a dark corner of the office and it never gave us a bit of trouble!  Since we moved into the house, it has been out on the front porch.  Today Steve transplanted it into this bigger nice ceramic pot, and it is amazing of the transforation!!  Love it@


Rooting the plant that just didn't connect to anything!! LOL



We replaced an ICKY wooden toilet lid with a new nice clean white toilet lid. Yea.  That's what we did......So what???  Is that not Blog worthy??? Yea, I think so sista!!!




And,  to top it off.....we added this awesome bathroom caddy!!! Yea, that's right!!!  Can you say PRODUCTIVE???!!!!!  I did it pretty much by myself!!  hahahaahha  Well most of it...

All in all, my weekend was pretty normal, but I have to say...  My VIKINGS lost AGAIN!!  Come on guys!!

On a side note:  Steve and I are going to Iowa for Thanksgiving!!  I am soooo looking forward to this trip!  I can't wait to see all my babies!!!   Soooooo can't wait!  This is going to be such a great time!  It was supposed to be surprise for Jodi, but it just didn't work out that way.  Oh well....I'm just happy to be there.  I have such happy memories of Thanksgiving.....I love it!

On Oct. 3rd, I will be walking in the Denver Susan G Coleman Walk For The Cure  Breast Cancer Walk.  So far, I will be waliking with my Mom and the American Legion Women.  If you want to contribute please email me at lschafer944@gmail.com.  It would be very much appreciated!!

Also, we are planning a trip to Nebraska to meet with my cousin an my aunts for a GREAT weekend!! This is going to be SO FUN!   When that takes place, be sure you are going to get lots of pictures and information!!!

So all in all, I have a few weekends that are going to be pretty busy....I will promise I will take pictures!!

That's all for now. (I'm bummed I didn't win the FiestaWare from Pioneer Woman....)  ButI keep trying!

3 comments:

  1. I so wish I had a green thumb!! I just don't have anywhere for plants in my house anyways and if I did I now have a TODDLER that gets into EVERYTHING!! HAHA!!! Can't wait until Thanksgiving, it will be so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori: I, too, am a Lori and I, too, am 48. And you crack me up! I always look for new posts from you because you remind me of myself. You are not a bore, you are a hoot. So, increase your number of loyal readers to 3. Just keeping it real my friend. Much love, Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Mom----not a bore! You are a hoot!!! Keep blogging!!! More people look....they just don't leave comments!!

    ReplyDelete