April 21, 2010

Mystic Spray Tan

Ok, let's face it.  I'm white.  I'm Norwegian and I'm white.  The Swedish side of me allows me to get tan after working at it "forever"...but I guess my Norwegian side delegates that I'm white....
So the weather is starting to get nice.  Can I hear a Hell Yea!!!?  I have always battled those first nice days, whether to wear shorts, a skirt, or capri's.....But...the alarmingly white legs come into play.  Ughhh  SO NOT ATTRACTIVE!!!
So today on my lunch break, I headed to Colorado Tan and did a Mystic Spray Tan!  Wow!!  Is this thing cool or what?  It sprays you for 14 seconds in the front and 14 seconds in the back....and you are done!  No more laying forever in a tanning bed ruining my skin with all that UV poison!  It's quick, easy and relativly inexpensive....(I got a special of 3 sessions for $40). Another great thing for me is, being 48 - I really have to watch the UV rays on my skin.  I plan on spending many fun hours at Lisa's pool this Summer, but the good thing is - I will have a tan and can use a lotion with SPF and not the Tan Excelerator! HA!  So, if you were thinking about a safe, easy way to get some color for the upcoming summer season, think about the spray tan!  (Gee, I sound like a commercial and that I have stock in this thing, but really - I don't!) 
Maybe later I will post a picture of my tan progressing.....(OR MAYBE NOT!)HA!

1 comment:

  1. I am soooo glad you are finally stopping the tanning bed!! I hate those things----terrible for your skin and age people FAST!!! This is a great alternative to tanning!!!! Yeah for you!!

    ReplyDelete