June 7, 2010

Getting ready.....

Getting ready........to get my house all in order since the move!
Getting ready........to update my blog about the house and my fun trip to Iowa!
Getting ready........to try and find a washer and dryer...ughhh.
Getting ready........to try and catch up on my work here at the office after being away!
Getting ready........to start dieting again.  Luckily after everything I ate over this past week in Iowa, I didn't gain anything!
Getting ready........for everything to be done so I can relax and enjoy the new changes in my life!
We are expecting Mom and Jerry at the house tonight for a visit, so I am going to try and get a post about my trip and other things as soon as possible!

Oh, getting ready......to be back to the real world with work.  It's hard to get back to it after a vacation!

Later!!

2 comments:

  1. Aren't you just a BUSY BUSY BEE!?!?!?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a great trip to Iowa.....enjoy your new house. Doug and Teresa

    ReplyDelete